Jawatan Kosong Kerajaan Terkini 2013, Kerja Kosong Kerajaan 2013, Vacancies 2013, Jobs in Malaysia 2014, Jawatan Kosong 2013,
|Banking & Financial|
|Education & Training|
|Freight & Shipping|
|Food & Nutritionist|
|Hospitality & Pharmacy|
|Health & Personal Care|
|Hotel & Tourism|
|Sales & Marketing|
|Science & Technology|
• Prepare a response so you are ready for the question "What do you know about our company. Know the interviewer's name and use it during the job interview. If you're not sure of the name, call and ask prior to the interview. Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions.
• Take a look at my Job Interview Tips Videos, so you'll be sure to dazzle a potential employer and leave the right impression.
• Make sure your interview attire is neat, tidy and appropriate for the type of firm you are interviewing with. Bring a nice portfolio with copies of your resume. Include a pen and paper for note taking.
Be On Time
• Be on time for the interview. On time means five to ten minutes early. If need be, take some time to drive to the office ahead of time so you know exactly where you are going and how long it will take to get there.
• During the job interview try to relax and stay as calm possible. Take a moment to regroup. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the entire question before you answer and pay attention - you will be embarrassed if you forget the question!
Show What You Know
• Try to relate what you know about the company when answering questions. When discussing your career accomplishments match them to what the company is looking for.
• Always follow-up with a thank you note reiterating your interest in the position. If you interview with multiple people send each one a thank you note.